Saturday, September 5, 2009

My early ode to fall...

With this crazy Indiana weather, we have been having unseasonal temperatures. It's been fall here even though the calendar says otherwise. I have been in such a fall mood that I decided to head to the attic this week and pull out the box of decorations. I even picked up an apple pie candle for the kitchen to alternat with the warm cinnamon bun candle. I also found my warm mulled cider candle for the living room. It smells amazing in the house! I love my decorations even if they are just a few and my kids have come to depend on them being out when the seasons or holidays change. Enjoy a little tour of our living room which is where I try to keep the decorations contained to so that I don't forget them as I put away and get ready for the next ones.



Now if only I could post the yummy smell :)!

No comments: