Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun & Treats

Here is our Jedi, Mr. Anakin Skywalker...... our fairy princess..........


our little ladybug............................ our #1 Notre Dame fan...................

the kids with their "wigged out mom" & last but not least the "sick dad".

Seriously, I decided I wanted to dress up with the kids like 10 minutes before we were going to leave. I had Dalmatian ears on and was going to put on my tail when I decided to go in a whole other direction. I thought this was more fitting. Rodney really was sick and loading up with Vicks before we left and didn't really feel all that well. He got better as the night went on and he got more fresh air (but he woke up this morning right back to not feeling at all that great). We had a blast. We stopped by Southwood High for trunk-or-treat, then headed to Marion to trick-or-treat in John and Jaque's neighborhood and to stop and see them. We maybe stopped at 15 car trunks and maybe 10-15 houses and I am not kidding their bags were so heavy! Look at all the loot. Of coarse mom had to go through it when we got home and there is a searching fee for that! YUM!!!!! Well, I don't have to buy treats for them till Christmas. I hope everyone enjoyed their evening either trick-or-treating or handing out candy.


No comments: