Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow day 3

Well, yet another snow day today and being someone who lives only 2 minutes away from school I think they would have been fine going to school today however I have a feeling all the kids that live furthur out in the country would have had a much harder time getting to school. It's hard being cooped up with 4 kiddos and now for 3 days straight. We had to get a bit more creative today and thanks to my friend who sent me a recipe for snow ice cream, we had a fabulous lunch! Lil smokies in cresents, cake cookie sandwiches and snow ice cream. YUM!

 The boys did a great job fetching me a gallon of snow.
 After stirring in the sugar and vanilla I stirred in the milk and it started to look like mashed potatoes.
 How could you go wrong with this?! I think it's time for a nap now that I'm finished! :)

No comments: