Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year and look what happens when you give kids a cry baby.....

 The very first pics of the very first day of 2011 are ones that crack me up! I told my kids to "go a head and try a cry baby, they are yummy". Well, to me they are yummy and I eat the things with out the crazy sour face or anything else. Well, my kiddos aren't used to that kind of intensity and I knew it would be a moment to capture with the camera. Madi was up first and I just LOVE this picture.  
 Next Dakotah, LOVE this face too!
 Colby was last and he was thinking he could pull it off..... mister hot stuff, well he.....
 had the funniest look cause the sourness made his eyes twitch and then....
 it hit him BIG time. HA, LOVE it!
Thanks to my kiddos for being such good sports for mommy! What fun!

No comments: