Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Date

On December 16 Rodney and I had the opportunity to go out on a date to his company Christmas party. Our dear friends Winter and Jesse baby sat for us and even offered to watch the kids overnight. Well, anyone, especially any stay at home mom in their right mind would jump on this offer and we did. When we dropped them off Winter took our picture which I was excited about because Rodney and I since this summer have started to finally accumulate some picture together and this was a special night. He brought me flowers! I was so excited and for those who may be thinking it's really not thaaat big of a deal...... it was for me. This is the first time I have got flowers from Rodney!!!! WHOO HOO!!! They were a pretty purple like daisy flower and 3 yellow roses. The funny thing that dawned on us is that I wore a purple shirt and he wore a yellow one so we matched my boquet. We had tasty dinner, played some games, went to Walmart to shop for our Chrismas child for Operation Elf then went home. I was the wierdest thing actually to not wake up early in the morning to go potty with Madi as well as wake up to such a quiet house.

No comments: