Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My baby girl's first hair cut!!!

So here is my baby girl, almost 3 and finally getting her hair cut for the first time. Why has it taken so long, some may ask. Well, she had such adorable curls for the longest time once her hair finally grew out. I would like to have been there to see her reaction, but I had things to do and couldn't put it off any longer. It was time and I was done making excuses. She needed it evened up desperately. Her daddy took her to a lady (Sara) that does both his and my hair. Sara does a fantastic job and with Madi it isn't any different.
Peek a boo. She looks so serious and yet she was very excited. Apparently she was very quiet during the whole process, but as soon as she got in the car she was quite different and so excited for Mommy to see her hair. She continued to tell her daddy how mommy was going to love her new hair cut because she loved it so much. She even got the treatment of having her hair styled like mommy does when she has her hair done. I used the straightener on her before church this last Sunday and she wasn't sure about it, but her and I talked after her trip to see Sara and she was excited to tell me how Sara used the same thing on her hair that I did. As soon as I saw her for the first time, she ran up to me and while she was running her hand through her hair she asked if I loved her new hair cut. How adorable is she!!!! Oh my, she is beautiful and such a blessing and she is growing up way to fast for me. My baby will be 3 in a little over a month. That is unbelievable at times and I just want it to slow down. She will not cooperate and slow down, not one bit!

1 comment:

Melynda Hache' said...

She is just beautiful, Nicole!