Friday, October 17, 2008

Family Patch Trip

No rain! I was so excited when I saw there was no rain in the forecast for our trip to the pumpkin patch. We had a very good time. It was a gathering with Rodney's company, so we all hung around the fire pit they have out there and roasted hot dogs for lunch. After the hot dogs were cooked, we headed in so we could sit and enjoy our lunch. After lunch, we went through a corn maze and what a blast that was. Colby, Autumn and I went one way and Rodney, Madi & Dakotah went another. We actually ended up finding each other in the middle. When we got out of the maze, we saw an airial shot of what the maze is this year and they actually spelled out all of the names of the surrounding schools.
The 3 bigger kids went into the hay maze while Madi and I went into the craft barn to check out all the homemade goodies. I love doing that! After the that the 3 bigger kids went into the ballon pumpkin. Madi was on her was on her way in when she decided if I wasn't going in with her then she wasn't going. The hay ride was our last little adventure and we were ready to go home. It actually got up to 84 degrees and we were hot and tired.

No comments: