Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Project from Shipshewanna craft retreat 2012

I went with my friends up to Shipshewanna for their annual craft retreat. We have so much fun and this year we had matching jammies. I wish I had pictures of it but I still need to get them from my gal Winter. I got lots done as usual but not as much as I had wanted to. I managed to quilt a very large quilt (not pictured), a sewing machine cover for my machine and one for Autumn's machine. I also made a bible cover for my bible, a fabric checker board that holds the pieces in it and rolls up so it's compact. I quilted my zig zag quilt I pieced up there last year, and made my valentines and January/snow men table runners. I love having that weekend to see almost nonstop (stopping only for food, shopping and very minimal sleep).

No comments: