Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hillbilly Heaven....

My hillbilly kids, aren't they so stinkin cute!
My hillbilly husband, I actually thought he looked cute too. :)

Last Sunday our church had their anual Fall Festival and the theme was Hillbilly Heaven. We all dressed up in our hillbilly sunday finest and headed to church. After our service, we headed outside for lots of good food, fellowship and fun. Our family tied for first place for best hillbilly family, Autumn wond first for best hillbilly girl and Rodney and I came in 3rd in the egg toss (the egg broke on me even though I was praying the whole time that it would break on Rodney). Dakotah and his patener came in first in the wheel barrow race. We had such a great time and I love that my kids don't hesitate to dress up no matter how funny we may look.

No comments: